FREE IPTV SMARTERS PRO (Samsung & LG)
Step 1: Search on the apps on tv for IPTV smarters player
Step 2: Select log in with Xtream Codes API
There are 4 sections you need to fill your info in
Any name: You can enter any name
Username: Enter the username of your line
Password: Enter the password of your line
PS: After login, go to app settings then select player settings, then choose Hardware Decorder Option and save it.
PAID SMART IPTV (LG)
This app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection is on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
Download Smart IPTV to your TV:
( This is only for LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
- Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
Add channels to Smart IPTV:
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
PAID SETIPTV PLAYER (Samsung)
- On the apps search for Set IPTV
- Open the app and wait until you see the following
- Make sure you copy the MAC shown in Orange exactly
- Head over to https://set-app.tv